杜特尔特:我已向上帝保证不再爆粗

评:新闻得对照着看。

(联合早报网讯)经常出口成“脏”的菲律宾总统杜特尔特说,他已向上帝保证不再爆粗口。

菲律宾GMA新闻网28日报道,杜特尔特昨天结束对日本的三天访问回到达沃之后召开记者会说,他在从日本飞回菲律宾的航班上,听见上帝向他发出“最后通牒”。

他说,当时机上所有人都在打瞌睡,他突然听到一个声音说:“如果你不停止(骂脏话),我就让飞机掉下来。”

杜特尔特随后问:“是谁在说话?当然,是上帝。”于是他就对上帝承诺,再也不说脏话。

杜特尔特常口出秽言污语,罗马天主教教宗方济各和美国总统奥巴马都被他辱骂过,在公开场合爆粗更是家常便饭。

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte: God told me to stop swearing

(CNN)Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte, known for his -- ahem -- colorful language, swears he's going to stop swearing.

The inspiration for cleaning up his vocabulary came from God himself, Duterte said, as he was flying back to the Philippines from a state visit to Japan.
"Everybody was asleep, snoring, but a voice said... 'If you don't stop (cursing), I will bring this plane down now.' And I said, 'Who is this?' So, of course, it's God," the President recounted after he landed Thursday at Davao International Airport.
Duterte likens himself to Hitler

Philippines President Duterte visits Japan 01:25
"So I promised God not to express slang, cuss words and everything," said Duterte -- who recently questioned the existence of God -- adding that a "promise to God is a promise to the Filipino people."
When those in attendance for his arrival speech began to applaud his declaration, he stopped them.
"Don't applaud too much, I might fail," he said.
Philippines' Duterte on foreign troops: 'I want them out'
Duterte's vernacular has grabbed global headlines for its lack of, well, decorum.

Duterte tells Obama to 'go to hell' 02:05
He infamously called both President Barack Obama and Pope Francis a "son of a bitch," declared that the U.S. ambassador to the Philippines was a "gay son of a bitch" -- adding that the ambassador had "pissed him off" -- and told the European Union to "f*ck off," accompanied by the universally understood hand gesture.
After cursing Obama, Duterte expresses regret
Now the question is... how long can he keep his promise, dammit?

网站介绍

观光网,一份认识世界的旅游杂志。

老子说:“不出户,知天下;不窥牖,见天道。其出弥远,其知弥少。是以圣人不行而知,不见而明,不为而成。”

佛曰:一花一世界,一木一浮生,一草一天堂,一叶一如来,一砂一极乐,一方一净土,一笑一尘缘,一念一清静。

图片文章

消息订阅

请输入您的电子邮件, 订阅我们最新消息。